HDMI 4K over IP PoE Transmitter
Finally get the 4Kÿvideo wall display you have always wanted with this HDMI 4K over IP solutionÿwhich allows HDMI equipment supporting up to 4K @ 30Hz or 1080p at 60Hz resolution to be connected and extended to create a video wall of user-configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100’s of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one Receiver for each display in the array.
Transmitter (500759-TX) and Receiver (500759-RX) can be connected via Cat5e/6 cable up to 330ft (100m) from an Ethernet Switch.ÿThe Transmitters and Receivers support PoE (PD) and may be powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. The IR Emitter and IR Sensor, if required, may be purchased separately for IR based remote control applications.
The Pro Digital Network Controller (500812) is available to simplify configuration and control and allows for third-party smartphone and tablet management.
Note: This device supports PoE (PD), and is intended to be powered via a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. If a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch is unavailable, then the power supply (500993) may be purchased separately.
A new firmware version 2.0 has been released, which includes important enhancements such as support for infrared Pronto codes, numerous bug fixes, improved system performance, and support for the new models including the 500778 & 500777-RX. Please see the Release Notes for further details.
Firmware version 2.0 or greater for this device will only operate correctly with compatible devices that are also running the same firmware version 2.0 or greater. If your existing installation includes compatible devices with older firmware versions, you have two options:
- Either upgrade all your existing compatible devices to firmware version 2.0 or greater.
- Or downgrade the new device to a firmware version lower than 2.0.
Firmware versions for your compatible devices are available at the following MuxLab website link: https://muxlab.com/support?section=software-and-firmware
- Configure a 4K Video Wall array with 100’s of displays, depending on network bandwidth
- Supports up to 4K @ 30Hz and 1080p @ 60Hz
- Visually lossless video (1 frame latency)
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports audio insert (TX) & audio extract (RX)
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- PoE powered
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with the use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)
|Dimensions||2.17 H x 5.91 W x 8.07 L in (20.50 × 15.00 × 5.50 cm)|
1080p, 4K/30, 4K/60, AV over IP, Copper/UTP, Ethernet, HDCP, HDMI, IR, JPG2000, PoE, RS232, Video Wall