Audio Zone Amplifier 100W, US
The MuxLab Audio Zone Amplifier 100W is a Class D amplifier which allows analog or digital sources to feed a pair of 50W per channel speakers. When set in Bridge mode and paired with the MuxLab 70V Transformer unit (500755-70V), the system is compatible with distributed 70V speaker systems over longer distances and supporting daisy chain configurations. The device may be controlled locally via pushbuttons and a knob, and remotely via RS232, IR and an IP webserver interface.
The Audio Zone Amplifier features two analog 2CH audio inputs (RCA & 3.5mm) & one (1) PCM digital optical input (TosLink), along with two 50W 8Ω speaker outputs or one 100W 4Ω speaker output (terminal block).
- Two analog 2CH audio Inputs and one digital optical input
- Digital Audio Zone Amplifier Supports 2×50 Watts into 8ê, and 1×100 Watts (Bridge mode) into 4ê
- Cascadable allowing for chaining amplifiers
- Compatible with MuxLab Hi-Fi Audio Baluns and Audio Matrix Switch (500210)
- Compatible with MuxLab 70V transformer (500755-70V) to allow for longer distance connections and chaining of 70V speaker systems
- Volume, Bass and Treble control, with mute
- Controllable via pushbuttons, RS232, IR, and IP webserver interface
|Dimensions||4.72 H x 9.45 W x 12.4 L in (31.50 × 24.00 × 12.00 cm)|
Ethernet, IR, RS232, Uncompressed