Audio Zone Amplifier, 2x20W, US
The MuxLab Audio Zone Amplifier is a Class D digital amplifier that allows one (1) analog source to be distributed to a pair of 20W per channel stereo speakers within a zone. The Audio Zone Amplifier can be cascaded infinitely across multiple zones to give a multi-room audio solution.
The Audio Zone Amplifier features two (2) stereo analog audio input lines, microphone input with 48V phantom supply, and two (2) 20W, 4-ohm speaker outputs or one (1) 40W, 8-ohm speaker output.
Volume and source control via the front push buttons, or via IR using the optional IR Sensor & Handheld Remote Control Kit (500216-IR).
- Two Analog Stereo Audio Inputs
- Microphone input with 48V phantom supply
- 20W per channel into 4-ohm
- Cascadable to further amplifiers
- Compatible with MuxLab Hi-Fi Audio Baluns and Audio Matrix Switch
- Volume control
- Ground loop isolation
- Controllable via pushbuttons, RS232 and optional IR
|Dimensions||2.64 H x 7.87 W x 10.43 L in (26.50 × 20.00 × 6.70 cm)|
IR, RS232, Uncompressed