The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab Quad Audio Balun (500033) allows up to four (4) individual RCA, or two (2) stereo RCA, line-level audio signals to be extended via single Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point connection to distances of up to 3,250ft / 1km.
Used in pairs, the Quad Audio Balun eliminates the requirement for additional cable infrastructure, allowing audio equipment to be connected via a single cost-effective Cat5e/6 cable.
The Quad Audio Balun is compatible with the MuxLab 500033-WP-US (Decora™) and the 500033-WP-UK where a convenient wall plate is required, and also works in conjunction with other MuxLab stereo audio baluns such as the 500019 (single RCA) or the 500028 (dual RCA).
- Extend dual stereo Hi-Fi audio signal distances up to 3,250ft / 1km via single Cat5e/6
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (over distance range)
- Color coded RCA connectors (female sockets)
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 2.25" x 1" (61 x 57 x 25mm)
- Weight: 3.6oz / 0.103kg
- This product features MuxLab's Limited Lifetime Warranty - see website for more information
- Compatible with MuxLab parts: 500019, 500028/F/WP-US/WP-UK, 500033-WP-US/WP-UK
- Order information: 500033 (sold individually - used in pairs)