Active VGA/Audio Balun Kit
The Active VGA/Audio Balun Kit (500145) allows VGA and stereo or digital audio to be transmitted via cost efficient unshielded copper twisted cable in a point-to-point configuration. The product also supports RS232, is DDC compliant and works in conjunction with MuxLab’s IR-Emitter (500998) and IR Sensor (500999) to support IR source control. Tx and Rx also sold separately.
The product supports up to 1920 x 1200 resolution and features manual brightness, sharpness and skew adjustments. Applications include; Digital signage, residential, boardroom, classroom, medical imaging video systems.
- Up to 600 ft (180m) via Cat5e/6 @ 1920 x 1200
- Supports analog stereo or digital audio
- Supports RS232 or IR control
- DDC1/DDC2 (Plug-and-Play) Compliant
- Brightness, sharpness and skew adjustments
- Local VGA/Audio monitor output
- Ground loop isolation