The VGA Balun II eliminates costly and bulky VGA cable, allowing a VGA source to be connected to a VGA monitor via one (1) 4-pair Cat 5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable.
- 500040 – HD15 male, Source side
- 500041 – HD15 female, Source side
- 500042 – HD15 female, Display side
Used in pairs, the VGA Balun II allows VGA video to be transmitted up to 350ft (107m) via Cat 5 at 800 x 600 resolution. Each VGA connection requires p/n 500040 or 500043 at the source and either p/n 500041 or 500042 at the display. The product features a “reset” button that may be required when using certain displays. More information may be found in the product Installation Guide.
The VGA Balun II works in conjunction with laptops, PCs, plasmas, CRT, LCD monitors and DLP projectors.
Typical applications include digital signage, boardroom systems, classroom video instruction and custom audio-video systems.
- Fully supports Cat5e/6 UTP
- Cost efficient versus VGA cable
- Use existing structured cabling system
- Save conduit space