The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The VGA 4×1 Switcher allows up to four (4) VGA (RGBHV) sources to be switched to one (1) display via Cat5e/6 cable for more cost-efficient cabling. The switcher works in conjunction with the Active VGA Balun II (500140) and Active VGA Balun II Transmitter (500141). At least one (1) 500140 is required to support one (1) source and one (1) display. Up to three (3) additional 500141 may be added to support up to three (3) additional sources. Applications include; Digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, retail systems, electronic billboards, electronic signs, video, kiosks, point-of-sale displays, in-store video.
- Auto and Manual switching modes
- Control via: manual, IR, RS232 and USB
- Plug and Play - DDC Compliant
- Remote power up to 150 ft (46 m)
- Modular RJ45 on input and output
- Supports up to 1920 x 1440, 1080p
- Includes GUI software and IR remote
- Works in conjunction with 500140/141/142
- May be cascaded with VGA 1x4 Hub (500150)