The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The VGA 1×4 Distribution Hub allows one (1) VGA (RGBHV) source to be distributed up to up to four (4 displays via Cat5/6 cable for more cost-efficient cabling. The hub works in conjunction with the Active VGA Balun II Kit (500140) and Active VGA Balun II Receivers (500142). At least one (1) 500140 is required to support one (1) display. Up to three (3) additional 500142 may be added to support up to three (3) additional displays.
- Plug and Play - DDC1 and DDC2 Compliant
- Remote power up to 150 ft (46 m)
- Modular RJ45 on input and output
- Supports up to 1920 x 1440, 1080p
- Ground loop isolation on every port
- Works in conjunction with 500140 and 500142.