The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab PC / Audio Balun (500030) allows an unbalanced line-level stereo audio signal to be transmitted via single Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point connection to distances of up to 5,000ft / 1.5km.
The product is designed for audio equipment requiring a 3.5mm line-level stereo input / output such as PC soundcards, laptops, MP3 players and media speakers where the mid-range audio frequency response is paramount.
Used in pairs, the PC Audio balun can also be used with the 500027 stereo audio balun to connect a 3.5mm interface to an RCA audio interface (or vice-versa).
- Extend audio signal distances up to 5,000ft / 1.5km via single Cat5e/6
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 20kHz (up to 1,000ft / 305m); 100Hz to 20kHz (to max distance)
- Dimensions: 1.875" x 1" diameter (47 x 25mm diameter) plus 6" (152mm) lead to jack connector
- Weight: 1.0oz / 0.028kg
- This product features MuxLab's Limited Lifetime Warranty - see website for more information
- Compatible with MuxLab part: 500027 (2x RCA connector)
- Order information: 500030 (sold individually - used in pairs)