The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab Stereo Hi-Fi Balun allows an unbalanced line-level Hi-Fi stereo analog audio signal to be transmitted via single Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point connection to distances of up to 3,250ft / 1km.
The product is designed for audio applications where full-range, hi-fidelity audio frequency response is required.
Used in pairs, the Stereo Hi-Fi Balun can be used with the 500028-F (female RCA connectors) or the 500028-WP-UK/US as a neat wall-plate solution.
- 20 Hz to 20 KHz bandwidth
- Cost-efficient cabling
- Up to 3,250 ft (1km) via Cat5e/6 UTP
- Color-coded RCA cable leads
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
- 500028 Stereo Hi-Fi Balun, M
- 500028-F Stereo Hi-Fi Balun, F