The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab Digital Audio Balun (500020) allows a digital audio source to be connected at distances of up to 600ft / 183m away from a digital audio receiver via single Cat5e/6 cable. Used in pairs, the Digital Audio Balun allows a digital audio source such as BluRay, media servers, gaming consoles, or satellite receivers to be connected to a digital audio system (AVR / digital amplifier) in a point-to-point scenario using digital coax (RCA) connectors.
The Digital Audio Balun connects directly to the digital audio equipment and features screw terminals for ease of installation and reliable connectivity.
- Extend digital Coax audio signal distances up to 600ft / 183m via single Cat5e/6
- Bandwidth: 1MHz to 25MHz
- Gold plated S/PDIF RCA male connector
- Supports: Dolby® Digital, Dolby Pro Logic, and dts® audio transmissions
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 0.62" x 0.62" (58 x 16 x 16mm)
- Weight: 1.5oz / 0.043kg
- This product features MuxLab's Limited Lifetime Warranty - see website for more information
- Order information: 500020 (sold individually - used in pairs)
- US Design Patent: # D495,320