MuxMeet Share Dongle-H1
The MuxMeet Share Dongle-H1 (model: 500827) is an HDMI Dongle that enables meeting participants using Windows or MAC based laptops to wirelessly share content with the push of a button, making connecting and sharing desktop screens in a meeting a simple and enjoyable experience.
The MuxMeet Share Dongle-H1 is easy to connect and easy to use. Thanks to its plug-and-play connectivity, there is no need to install drivers. Sharing your desktop screen is as easy as pushing a button on the attached MuxMeet Share Dongle-H1, and an LED indicates the unit status. This device works in conjunction with MuxMeet Share Base-1 or with MuxMeet Share Base-2. (MuxMeet Share Base-1 and MuxMeet Share Base-2 are sold separately.
- Can be connected to a Windows or Mac based laptop
- Can wireless transmit your computer desktop to MuxMeet Share Base-1 or MuxMeet Share Base-2
- Supports transmit the computer desktop in mirror or extend mode
- Supports VESA PC resolution, auto-detecting
- No driver installation required
- With the push of a button, it is possible to start or stop a transmission
|Dimensions||0.46 H x 1.49 W x 3.5 L in (8.90 × 3.78 × 1.18 cm)|