DigiSign Android Signage Player
The DigiSign Android Signage Player (model 500799) is capable of playing multiple audio/video signage content simultaneously in a multiview window up to 4K/60 (4:4:4) from a local network, the Internet, or player internal memory, and supports multiview capability (including dual 4K videos, or multiple 1080p videos and supports a scheduler to automatically deliver the windowed audio/video content based on a yearly schedule. Multiple video, audio and image file formats are supported. The unit delivers 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) content to a display or to a MuxLab AV over IP system to be distributed to multiple displays and video wall arrangements.
The Player supports a Keyword Dictionary, Proof of Play and Interactive Mode. The exceptionally low bandwidth requirements of this device allows it to accept streaming audio/video content over a local network, and over the Internet. The unit may be extended up to 100m from an Ethernet switch over CAT5/6 cable.
The DigiSign Android Signage Player is managed by the DigiSign CMS (Content Management System) Software running on a PC, which supports video, audio and image content as well as HTML5, RSS feeds and many other widgets. DigiSign CMS can easily and quickly create digital signage content and schedule the content to be played on the Player. The Player has 64GB of internal memory to store the created signage content and schedule in order to run autonomously.
This unit Supports Ethernet or WiFi.
- Digital signage / Media player
- Audio/Video Streaming over LAN and Internet
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Corporate lobbies, malls and boutiques, airports, subway/train/bus stations, etc.
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) video streams
- Supports playlists and yearly scheduler to operate autonomously
- Supports multi-format video, image and audio files
- Supports HTML5, Widgets and RSS feeds with DigiSign Plus CMS
- Supports multi-view layouts, including dual 4K/60 windows
- Decodes H.264/265 video streams over the Internet and local network
- Supports RTSP, Multicast and HLS, TS
- Extracts analog audio via 2CH 3.5 mm jack and digital audio via SPDIF
- Supports keyword dictionary
- Supports interactive mode
- Supports Ethernet or WiFi
- Cloud-enabled media player managed by DigiSign Cloud or the non-Cloud DigiSign CMS Windows app running on a PC.
|1.01 H x 2.02 W in (5.12 × 2.56 cm)