KVM DVI over IP PoE Transmitter
The KVM DVI over IP PoE allows DVI & USB equipment to be connected up to 330ft (100m) over an Ethernet LAN, supporting 1920×1200 and 1080p resolution @ 60Hz via Cat5e/6 cable in multiple point-to-point and point-to-multipoint configurations. The Transmitter (500771-TX) and Receiver (500771-RX) support PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
The Transmitter terminates to a computer server/workstation via a DVI & USB port, The Receiver terminates to a DVI display and up to 4 USB devices such as a keyboard, mouse, printer, drawing pad, storage device, camera, etc., via a 4 port USB hub. A single Receiver can be switched via hotkey sequences to any Transmitter on the network, allowing a single operator to manage numerous servers/workstations, in a distributed KVM application.
A new firmware version 2.0 has been released, which includes important enhancements such as support for infrared Pronto codes, numerous bug fixes, improved system performance, and support for the new models including the 500778 & 500777-RX. Please see the Release Notes for further details.
Firmware version 2.0 or greater for this device will only operate correctly with compatible devices that are also running the same firmware version 2.0 or greater. If your existing installation includes compatible devices with older firmware versions, you have two options:
- Either upgrade all your existing compatible devices to firmware version 2.0 or greater.
- Or downgrade the new device to a firmware version lower than 2.0.
Compatible devices include the following TX and RX models: 500758, 500759, 500770, 500771, 500773, 500777, 500778.
- One operator can manage multiple servers/workstations
- Supports DVI up to 1920×1200 and 1080p @ 60Hz
- Receiver side includes a 4-port USB hub, for KVM applications
- Up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports multiple point-to-point, and point-to-multipoint applications
- Supports audio insert & mic-out (TX), and audio extract & mic-in (RX)
|Dimensions||2.17 H x 5.91 W x 8.07 L in (20.50 × 15.00 × 5.50 cm)|
1080p, AV over IP, Copper/UTP, DVI, Ethernet, IR, JPG2000, PoE, RS232, USB