HDMI over IP PoE TX with Loop Out, UHD-4K
The HDMI over IP PoE TX, UHD-4K (model 500759-TXHLO) allows HDMI video equipment supporting up to 4K @ 30Hz or 1080p @ 60Hz resolution to be connected and extended to create an independently distributed video network.
100’s of Single Displays and Video Wall Displays of user configurable size (X by Y) may be supported, depending on network bandwidth. In addition, the unit features a local HDMI video output which allows the video source to be displayed on a local display.
The unit can be connected via Cat5e/6 cable up to 330ft (100m) from an Ethernet Switch, and supports PoE (PD) when powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. An IR Emitter or IR Sensor, if required, may be purchased separately for IR based remote control applications.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500812) and MuxControl App are available to simplify configuration and management of this and other MuxLab AV over IP networked devices via Smartphone and Tablet.
- Supports up to 4K @ 30Hz and 1080p @ 60Hz
- Visually lossless video (1 frame latency)
- Configure a Video Wall array with 100’s of displays, depending on network bandwidth
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports audio insert
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- PoE powered
- HDMI Loop Out
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500812 (Pro Digital Network Controller)
|Dimensions||2.17 H x 5.91 W in (15.00 × 5.50 cm)|