Dante 4-Channel Audio DSP
The Dante 4-Channel Audio DSP (Model 500556) is a product developed for the transmission, routing, and processing of audio signals in Dante networks. It can perform high-quality, low-delay audio transmission, supports 4-way input and output balanced analog channels, and can be powered via PoE from any PoE network switch or via a 12V DC power supply. The device has one of the best DSP algorithms in the industry that includes options such as AEC, AFC, ANC, Compressor, Limiter, Mixer and Graphic Equalization among others; In addition, the product provides PC version control software to monitor and operate all the functions on the DSP in an easy and intuitive way.
- Built-in Dante module
- Supports PoE power from PoE network switches or via a 12V DC power supply
- Features 4 balanced inputs and 4 balanced outputs
- The input supports 48VDC phantom power supply
- DSP processing functions include gain adjustment, stage parameter equalization, compressor, mixer, graphic equalization, limiter, setting, etc.
- Provides software for the Windows platform to manage all audio operations
- API provided for RS485 and TCP/IP control
|Dimensions||1.09 H x 3.26 W in (8.27 × 2.76 cm)|