Dante 2-Channel Power Amplifier 240W
The Dante 2-Channel Power Amplifier 240W (Model 500553) features a Dante slot card that accepts the digital signal from the Dante network and converts it to an analog audio signal using it as the input source of the amplifier. Simply use “Dante Controller” to route a signal from source devices that are on the same Dante network. Its space-saving 1/2 rack design allows for quick installation and provides flexibility to mix and match with other 1/2 rack products to save valuable equipment rack space.
This powerful class D amplifier is combined with features such as 12V trigger control, audio-sensing, volume gain adjustment, short circuit protection and overheating protection.
- Two-channels audio amplifier with Dante integration
- Supports 2 x 120W @ 4 / 8 ohm, 1 x 240W @4 / 8 ohm, or 70/100V constant output for multiple speakers
- Switch for High Pass Filter
- Selection for Power-Up mode.
- Natural cooling without Fan
- Short circuit protection
- Overheating protection
- Red Led (Front Panel) to indicate Standby mode is active
- Power down after 15 minutes of no signal and meets with Energy Star power consumption limits of < 0.5W in standby
|Dimensions||1.86 H x 4.42 W in (11.22 × 4.72 cm)|