The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab MonoPro™ XLR (500025 – male connector, and 500026 – female connector) baluns allow a standard AES analog or digital XLR audio channel to be extended via single Cat5e/6 cable within a professional audio environment.
These products feature heavy duty cable strain relief for demanding environments such as rental or staging, and come with locking XLR3 connectors.
Active microphones are supported (requiring the ground pin connnected at both ends). Stereo signals can be extended up to distances of 5,000ft / 1.5km, or digital audio signals up to a distance of 1,400ft / 426m.
The 500025 and 500026 feature XLR3 plug, and XLR3 socket respectively.
- Line level audio up to distances of 5,000ft / 1.5km via single Cat5e/6
- Digital audio up to distances of 1,400ft / 426m via single Cat5e/6
- Impedance: output 600 ohm / input 600 - 20k ohm (analog audio); 110 ohm (digital audio)
- Sample rate: up to 96kHz
- Cat5e/6 cable termintes inside the balun
- Locking metal XLR3 male / female connectors with cable strain relief
- Optional terminal for ground / shield
- Dimensions: 1.875" x 1" diameter (47mm x 25mm diameter) plus 5" (127mm) XLR3 lead
- Weight: 2.64oz / 0.075kg
- This product features MuxLab's Limited Lifetime Warranty - see website for more information
- Order information: 500025 - male XLR connector (sold individually - used in pairs)
- Order information: 500026 - female XLR connector (sold individually - used in pairs)