HDMI to USB 3.0 Video Capture & Streamer
The HDMI to USB3.0 Video Capture & Streamer (100516) allows the user to record from HDMI audio/video sources to a PC over USB 3.0. The unit supports an HDMI In port for the audio/video source and HDMI Loop Out for a monitor. The 100516 is capable of connecting to a 1080p/60 source and will stream at up to 1080p/60 over the USB 3.0 port to a PC or similar device to record and/or send the video to a broadcasting service such as YouTube, Facebook, and other broadcasting services. The device is compatible with OBS Studio, and others, and supports a variety of HDMI sources such as Cameras, Game Consoles, Media Players, and other similar HDMI sources.
- Capture video from a source and stream via USB 3.0 to a PC at up to 1080p/60
- Supports UVC and UAC
- HDMI Loop Out port to connect to a display
- Supports Windows 7/8.1/10 and Linux OS
- Compatible with OBS Studio, etc.
- Record from HDMI sources such as Cameras, Game Consoles, Media Players, etc.