KVM HDMI over IP PoE Receiver, 4K/60
The KVM HDMI over IP PoE Extender, 4K@60 allows HDMI & USB equipment to be connected up to 330ft (100m) over an Ethernet LAN, supports HDMI up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) via Cat5e/6 cable in multiple point-to-point and point-to-multipoint configurations. The Transmitter (500800-TX) and Receiver (500800-RX) support PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
The Transmitter terminates to a computer server/workstation via an HDMI & USB port, The Receiver terminates to an HDMI display and up to 4 USB devices such as a keyboard, mouse, printer, drawing pad, storage device, camera, etc., via a 4 port USB hub. A single Receiver can be switched via hotkey sequences to any Transmitter on the network, allowing a single operator to manage numerous servers/workstations, in a distributed KVM application.
Volume controllable on the 3.5mm jack. GUI available in the MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller and an API is available.
- Management of multi-server systems supporting HDMI
displays in IT departments within corporations
- Educational institutions
- CAD Design
- Graphic Design
- Media Servers and Data Centers
- One operator can manage multiple servers/workstations
- Supports HDMI up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4)
- Receiver side includes a 4-port USB hub, for KVM applications
- Up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports Webcam
- Supports multiple point-to-point, and point-to-multipoint
- Supports HDR
- Supports PoE
- Supports audio insert & audio output (TX), and audio extract & mic-in (RX)
- Volume controllable on the 3.5mm jack. GUI available in the MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller and an API is available
|Dimensions||0.85 H x 2.71 W in (6.89 × 2.17 cm)|