KVM HDMI over IP PoE Transmitter, UHD-4K
The KVM HDMI over IP PoE Extender, UHD-4K allows HDMI & USB equipment to be connected up to 330ft (100m) over an Ethernet LAN, supports HDMI up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0) via Cat5e/6 cable in multiple point-to-point and point-to-multipoint configurations. The Transmitter (500772-TX) and Receiver (500772-RX) support PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
The Transmitter terminates to a computer server/workstation via an HDMI & USB port, The Receiver terminates to an HDMI display and up to 4 USB devices such as a keyboard, mouse, printer, drawing pad, storage device, camera, etc., via a 4 port USB hub. A single Receiver can be switched via hotkey sequences to any Transmitter on the network, allowing a single operator to manage numerous servers/workstations, in a distributed KVM application.
Management of multi-server systems supporting HDMI displays in IT departments within corporations, educational institutions, CAD Design, Graphic Design, Media Servers, and Data Centers.
- One operator can manage multiple servers/workstations
- Supports HDMI up to 4K @ 30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K @ 60Hz (4:2:0)
- Receiver side includes a 4-port USB hub, for KVM applications
- Up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports 100’s of Transmitters & Receivers depending on network bandwidth
- Supports multiple point-to-point, and point-to-multipoint applications
- Supports HDR
- PoE powered
- Supports audio insert & audio output (TX), and audio extract & mic-in (RX)
|Dimensions||2.17 H x 5.91 W in (15.00 × 5.50 cm)|