HDMI 2.0 Digital Signage/Media Player
The HDMI 2.0 Digital Signage Media Player is a digital signage player capable of receiving multiple H.264/H.265 AV content simultaneously up to 4K/60 (4:4:4) from a local network, the Internet, internal memory or external USB memory devices, and supports multiview capability and scheduling to automatically deliver this customized windowed AV content based on a weekly schedule. Multiple video, audio and image file formats are supported. The digital signage player is able to up-scale 1080p@60Hz video to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) and delivers content to a display or to another transmitter to support virtual matrix and video wall configurations.
The exceptionally low bandwidth requirements of this device allows it to accept streaming audio/video content over a local network, over WiFi, and over the Internet for distributed installations spread-out throughout the globe.
The digital signage player may be extended up to 100m from the Ethernet switch over CAT5/6 cable, and supports PoE (PD) and may be powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch.
DigiSign is the CMS (Content Management System) designed by MuxLab to create and manage weekly schedules of digital signage content running autonomously on the Digital Signage Media Player. It allows the user to create multi-view layouts of virtual screens and assign playlists to each window. Playlists may contain video, audio and image files, and the system also supports text banners and logos. DigiSign is available for iOS and Android, and a Windows version is also available. The Windows version is recommended for creating the multi-view layouts, playlists, and schedules, and all versions may be used to manage the selection and activation of weekly schedules.
- Digital signage / Media player
- Audio/Video Streaming over LAN, Wifi and Internet
- Commercial and residential AV systems
- Corporate lobbies, malls and boutiques, airports, subway/train/bus stations, etc.
- Digital Signage Media player supporting playlists and weekly scheduler of multi-format video, image and audio files
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) video streams
- Up-scales 1080p @ 60Hz video streams up to 4K @ 60Hz
- Extends local audio/video transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- H.264/265 video codec, excellent for LAN, WiFi & Internet transmission
- Digital Signage/Media player supports Multicast, RTSP, HLS, FLV, and TS
- USB 3.0 port for playback of local content from external USB drive
- Extracts digital audio via SPDIF (TosLink)
- Extracts analog audio via 2CH 3.5 mm jack
- RS232 and Directional IR for remote control of end-devices
- PoE powered, via PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch
- Managed remotely via the unit web interface and soon via Content Management Software running on PC, tablet and smartphone
|Dimensions||2.2 H x 6.89 W x 9.33 L in (23.70 × 17.50 × 5.60 cm)|
1080p, 4K/30, 4K/60, Audio Extract/Insert, Copper/UTP, Ethernet, H.264 / H.265, HDCP, HDMI, IR, Multiview, PoE, RS232, USB