HDMI 4K/60 KVM Over IP Transmitter, UTP
The HDMI 4K/60 KVM over IP Extender is based on SDVoE technology and allows HDMI based servers/workstations supporting up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution to be connected and extended to one or more operators that can connect with and manage any of the servers/workstations in a KVM application.
The operator may connect a remote monitor, keyboard & mouse and powered audio speakers to any of the servers/workstations being managed. This system also supports Smart Whiteboard applications via the HDMI and USB ports. 100’s of servers/workstations may be managed, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one Receiver for each operator and one Transmitter per server/workstation. Each Transmitter (500760- TX-KVM) and Receiver (500760-RX-KVM) can be connected via Cat5e/6 cable up to 330ft (100m) from a 10Gig Ethernet Switch.
The HDMI 4K/60 KVM over IP Extender also supports RS232 and 2-way IR for remote management of end devices. Each unit comes with a 12VDC @ 3A power supply, with multiblades for North America, UK, Europe and Australia, and also includes a wall mount bracket kit, and IR sensor & emitter for remote management of end devices.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller is available to simplify centralized configuration and control, software updates and allows for connectivity management from MuxControl and other third party applications running on smartphones and tablets.
- Supports KVM and Smart Whiteboard applications
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K/60 (4:4:4)
- SDVoE Technology
- Uncompressed up to 4K/60 (4:2:0), and light compression visually lossless at (4:4:4) (with zero latency)
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- 1G Ethernet Switch port to connect network devices
- Supports audio Insert (TX) and audio extract (RX)
- Supports RS232 and 2-way IR transmission for remote control
- Includes IR sensor & emitter, and wall mount bracket
- Managed via Pro Digital Network Controller, MuxControl Smartphone & Tablet App, and third party Apps
|Dimensions||3.74 H x 7.72 W x 9.84 L in (25.00 × 19.60 × 9.50 cm)|
1080p, 4K/30, 4K/60, AV over IP, Copper/UTP, Ethernet, HDCP, HDMI, IR, RS232, Uncompressed, USB, Video Wall