HDMI over IP PoE Receiver, Video Wall
The HDMI over IP PoE Extender allows HDMI equipment to be connected to create a Video Wall of a user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100’s of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one receiver for each display in the array.
The transmitter unit isÿconnected using a LAN switch (PoE or non-PoE), with maximum distances of 330ft (100m) of Cat5e/6 cable between equipment.
Set-up and configuration of the video wall function is carried out using the MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller (500811) -ÿsold separately.
- Digital signage
- Control room applications
- Medical imagery
- Hospitality / entertainment displays
Note:ÿThis device supports PoE (PD), and is intended to be powered via a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. If a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch is unavailable, then the power supply (500992) may be purchased separately.
- Configure a Video Wall array with 100’s of displays, depending on network bandwidth
- HDMI 1.3
- Supports up to 1080p resolutions
- Visually lossless video (1 frame latency)
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Transmission up to 390ft (120m) between one (1) TX and one (1) RX when no LAN switch is used in a point-to-point scenario
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- PoE powered
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)
- Receivers also sold individually (500754-RX)
|Dimensions||2.17 H x 5.91 W x 8.07 L in (20.50 × 15.00 × 5.50 cm)|
1080p, AV over IP, Copper/UTP, Ethernet, HDCP, HDMI, IR, Motion JPG, PoE, RS232, Video Wall