6G-SDI Extender Over UTP
The 6G-SDI Extender is a unique solution from Muxlab for extending SDI based cameras or other SDI sourcesÿup to 4K resolution with the added benefit of extending the Hi Resolution signal up to 330ft (100m).
Standard Cat5e/6 UTP cable is used for the extension. The 6G-SDI Extender supports PoE, whereby the Transmitter may be powered by the Receiver. The product allows for versatile combinations of sources, including one 6G-SDI source, two 3G-SDI sources or four HD-SDI sources.
- Up to 330ft (100m) at full resolution
- Supports one 6G-SDI source, two 3G-SDI sources, or four HD-SDI sources
- Up to 4K @ 30Hz resolution
- Supported modes: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 425M
- Supports all 6G channel configurations (1/2/4)
- Automatic SDI Link recognition and configuration
- Automatic activation of long reach mode 500ft (150m) when a 3G signal is detected
- USB interface for field upgradeable firmware and diagnostics
- PoE powered, power Transmitter from Receiver
- Ethercon Connectivity and Aluminum Enclosure for ruggedized use
|Dimensions||4.33 H x 7.09 W x 12.6 L in (32.00 × 18.00 × 11.00 cm)|
3G-SDI, 6G-SDI, Copper/UTP, HD-SDI, PoE, SDI, Uncompressed, USB