Dante 2-Channel XLR Wall-Plate, White
The Dante 2-Chanel XLR Wall-Plate, White permits non-Dante compatible analog audio equipment to interface with Dante compatible professional audio equipment. The unit allows the transmission of full-range (20Hz to 20KHz) balanced or unbalanced two channel analog audio signals on XLR over the network to Dante equipment. Itis powered using the PoE from any PoE network switch. The Dante 2 channel XLR Interface is designed to be compatible with standard double gang US wall boxes.
- Built-in Dante module
- Supports PoE power from PoE network switches
- Features 2 XLR balanced inputs and 2 XLR balanced outputs
- Features 2 channels Dante input and 2channels Dante output
- Audio sampling rate supports 48kHz (24bit)
- The input supports 48VDC phantom power supply
- Power supply and audio transmission integrated in one cable
- Designed to be compatible with standard double gang US wall boxes.
- Supports PoE (IEEE802.3af)
- Supports AES67 RTP audio transport
|1.28 H x 2.26 W in (5.75 × 3.25 cm)