Bluetooth Audio to Dante Interface
The Bluetooth Audio to Dante Interface (Model 500554) is a two-way audio transmission panel for Bluetooth and Dante. It connects to mobile phones, iPad, and other devices through Bluetooth interface, and converts the received audio signal into digital signal transmission through Dante network. Power, control, and audio data are transmitted by only one network cable, and there is no need to worry about ground loops or other audio issues.
The Bluetooth Audio to Dante Interface is designed to be compatible with standard single gang US wallboxes with Decora faceplates.
Software Download: Bluetooth Tool
- Simple and intuitive Bluetooth pairing
- Bluetooth 5.0 for longer range and more stable connections
- Compatible with most Apple smartphones, iPads and Android tablets
- Power supply and audio transmission integrated in one cable designed to be compatible with standard single gang US wall boxes with Decora faceplates.
- Shows the connection status through LED indicator light.
- Supports PoE (IEEE802.3af)
- Color: Black
|Dimensions||1.09 H x 3.26 W in (8.27 × 2.76 cm)|