HDMI 2.0 Fiber Extender Kit
The HDMI 2.0 Fiber Extender Kit, 500464-V2 enables the user to transmit 4K (4096×2160) video at 60Hz signal up to 3300ft (1000m) via OM4 multi-mode fiber, with any form of scaling or data compression being applied to the signal. This device supports a total data throughput of 18Gbps (6Gbps per lane). The unit supports HDR10+, Dolby Vision and HLG, as well as CEC, ARC, EDID and HDCP 1.4 & 2.2.
The unit supports one (1) SC connector for the link connection. Power to the Transmitter module may be provided by the video source, if the source can supply sufficient current, otherwise a USB Power source is provided. This kit includes two (2) 1m HDMI 2.0 Premium Certified cables for connecting to source and sink devices.
Applications: Residential, commercial and professional AV systems, industrial megapixel video, classroom projector systems, digital signage, inter-building systems, medical video systems.
- Supports the HDMI 2.0 standard
- Up to 4K (4096×2160) resolution, @ 60Hz
- Bandwidth of 18Gbps
- Up to 3300ft (1000m) over OM4 multi-mode fiber
- Supports CEC, ARC, EDID & HDCP 1.4 & 2.2
- Supports HDR formats, including HDR10+, Dolby Vision and HLG
- Includes two 1m HDMI 2.0 Premium Certified Cables
- Compact enclosure for tight spaces
|Dimensions||0.85 H x 3.57 W x 10.04 L in (25.50 × 9.06 × 2.17 cm)|