4×2 HDMI 2.0 Quad-View Processor, US
The 4×2 HDMI 2.0 Quad-View Processor allows up to four (4) HDMI 4K/60 sources to be simultaneously presented on one or two displays at 4K/60 as a multi-view arrangement. The user may select from one of five (5) default multi-view layout presets, or from eight (8) custom layout presets (resized and position as required with PIP support) in order to tailor their multi-view setup.
The unit supports transitions including seamless, fade-in & fade-out, wipe, and dissolve when switching in full screen mode. Pass through of all audio formats is supported, including 2CH audio extraction via two RCA jacks. The user may provide a background and logo to be displayed.
The unit may be managed locally via front panel push buttons or remotely via IR (IR Remote is included), RS232 and over an Ethernet network, and comes with rackmount brackets for a 19” rack, and a 12VDC @ 5A Power Supply.
Digital Signage, Security & Surveillance systems, education, conference rooms, presentation halls, and test lab environments
- Supports 4 HDMI 2.0 inputs and 2 HDMI 2.0 outputs
- Supports resolutions up to 4K/60 (4:4:4)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Send multi-view video from 1 to 4 inputs shown on both output ports simultaneously
- PIP is supported as well as 5 preset multi-view layouts, and up to 8 custom layouts may be created, saved and recalled
- Supports various transitions between views
- Supports audio extraction of 2CH PCM to 2CH analog audio
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Digital® Plus, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio™ and DTS:X
- May be managed by local push buttons, and remotely via IR, RS232, and Ethernet
- Includes IR remote
|Dimensions||6.14 H x 12.52 W x 20.87 L in (53.00 × 31.80 × 15.60 cm)|
1080p, 4K/30, 4K/60, 4×2, Audio Extract/Insert, Copper/UTP, Ethernet, HDCP, HDMI, IR, Multiview, RS232, Uncompressed, USB