HDMI Video Scaler, 4K/60
The HDMI Video Scaler allows one HDMI source to be distributed to one HDMI display. The scaler supports video sources up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz, 12 bit color and HD audio. The scaler is able to upscale up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hzand downscale to 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant, has audio extraction capability, OSD (On Screen Display) configuration menu, and may be controlled via RS232.
Commercial and residential AV systems, classroom projector systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems, medical information systems.
- Distributes one HDMI source to one HDMI display
- Scales up video to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz, or scales down to 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz
- Supports 8, 10 and 12 bit color
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports pass-through of all audio formats up to Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Supports audio extraction on digital optical TosLink and analog 2CH 3.5mm jack
- Supports firmware updates via USB port
- Managed via push buttons and free Windows PC application
|Dimensions||2.2 H x 5.91 W x 8.46 L in (21.50 × 15.00 × 5.60 cm)|
1080p, 4K/30, 4K/60, Audio Extract/Insert, HDCP, HDMI, RS232, Uncompressed, USB