5×1 HDMI / HDBT Multimedia Presentation Switch
The 5×1 HDMI / HDBT Presentation switch is a compact scaler switcher with 5 video inputs (3 HDMI, 2 VGA) and 6 audio inputs (3 HDMI audio & 2 VGA with audio switched following the video; 1 MIC audio input). The VGA input supports VGA, Component Video (YPbPr) and Composite Video.
The 5×1 HDMI / HDBT Presentation switch scales & switches any video signal to HDMI output and HDBaseT output for a transmission over up to 70 m of Cat5e/6 with PoC support.
With 1 IR Sensor, 5 IR Emitters and 1 RS232 port, bidirectional IR & RS232 signals can be transmitted simultaneously between the 5×1 HDMI / HDBT Presentation switch and the HDMI Extender PoC/PoE Receiver.
Applications: computer realm, monitoring, conference room and conference centres, corporate boardrooms, hotels and hospitality rooms, big screen displaying, television education, command & control centres and smart homes
- Supports video source auto-switching function
- Bi-directional IR & RS232 control
- Supports HDMI, VGA, Composite Video, and Component Video (YPbPr)
- Output resolutions selectable (1920×1200, 1920×1080, 1600×1200, 1360×768, 1280×800, 1280×720, 1024×768)
- Supports CEC, with commands to enable/disable this function
- Compliant with HDCP
- Supports online software upgrading
- MIC port supports balance/unbalance signal, suppress the external noise effectively
- 48V phantom power to support condenser microphone
- 3-level MIC input, supports condenser microphone, dynamic microphone and wireless microphone
- Controllable via button, IR & RS232
- Powerful OSD function
|Dimensions||4.84 H x 7.28 W x 11.42 L in (29.00 × 18.50 × 12.30 cm)|
1080p, Audio Extract/Insert, Component Video, Copper/UTP, HDBaseT, HDCP, HDMI, IR, PoE, RS232, Uncompressed, VGA