The S-Video Balun allows a single S-Video signal to be transmitted via unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable up to 1000 ft (305m) in a point-topoint connection.
The product is available in two models; the SVideo Balun (500016) and the S-Video/Audio Balun (500017). Used in pairs, the S-Video Balun eliminates costly and bulky S-Video cable, allowing S-Video equipment to be connected or moved to any convenient modular outlet.
The S-Video Balun also works in conjunction with MuxLab’s Audio-Video Distribution Hub (p/n 500200) to allow S-Video programming to be distributed via UTP. Some of the applications are; classroom video distribution, commercial and home audio/video systems, hospital video training, video conferencing, and video kiosks.
- Eliminate S-Video patch cables
- 20 Hz to 20 KHz audio bandwidth
- Up to 1000 feet (305m) via Cat5e/6 UTP
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
- Greater distance than S-Video cable
- Compact design for neater wiring
- 500017 includes 6” dual RCA jumper cable