MuxLab Extends 4K Digital AV Line Up at ISE 2015 With the Launch of Over 10 New Products
Visit MuxLab at booth # 1-N130 to see the products live in action.
INTEGRATED SYSTEMS EUROPE (ISE), FEBRUARY 2015, AMSTERDAM — MuxLab Inc. is making noise and releasing over 10 new Digital AV products, most supporting 4K, at ISE this year. The MuxLab booth will be full of live demonstrations of the new products where visitors can play with the solutions hands on.
The new products launching at ISE join the MuxLab Pro Digital family of products which includes extenders, splitters, switchers, HDMI & multimedia matrix switches, and more.
Always striving to remain at the forefront of innovation while maintaining its reputation in both high quality and affordability, MuxLab is looking forward to presenting its new products;
Extenders & Converters:
- HDMI – VGA/Audio Wall-Plate Transmitter, 500455-TX
- HDMI Wall-Plate Extender Kit, HDBT, 500451-WP-KIT
- HDMI / Bi-IR Extender Kit, 500404
- HDMI 5-Play Extender Kit, UHD-4K, 500456
- VGA to HDMI converter with Scaler 500149
- HDMI to HDMI with Audio Extraction, UHD-4K, 500431
- Digital Audio 5.1-Channel & DTS Converter 500088
- HDMI 4×8 Matrix Switch, 4HDMI+4HDBT, PoE, 500419-PoE
- HDMI 8×8 Matrix Switch, HDBT, 500469-PoE
- HDMI 8×8 Matrix Switch, 4HDMI+4HDBT, PoE, 500468-PoE
- 4×4 HDMI to HDMI Matrix, 4K, 500440
AV over IP:
- HDMI/RS232 Over IP Extender Kit, 500753
AV Automation Control Software requiring MuxLab’s Pro Digital Network Controller, 500810
“Muxlab is proud of the release of these new Pro A/V products which address the 4K era. Muxlab is committed to continuing to design state of the art solutions and address the constantly changing and emerging needs of the Pro A/V & Broadcast markets„ – said Daniel Assaraf, MuxLab’s President.
As a member of the HDBaseT Alliance, MuxLab also offers a full range of solutions supporting HDBase-T technology.
MuxLab is confident in its wide-ranging product offering to its customers and is excited to show off its new products. Stop by Booth # 1-N130 at ISE to speak with a MuxLab team member.
MuxLab Inc. is a leading designer of value-added connectivity hardware allowing Digital AV and CCTV equipment to be connected via cost-effective UTP. For 30 years, the brand has been synonymous with quality, performance and reliability. www.muxlab.com.
Join MuxLab on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MuxLab
Follow MuxLab on Twitter: @muxlabi