The MuxLab Digital Audio Converter (500088) has been designed to decode and downmix Dolby® Digital and DTS audio signal transmissions to 2ch analog stereo.
Input from either a Digital Coax (S/PDIF) or Digital Optical (TOSlink) source such as a Smart TV, BluRay player, or satellite receiver to convert the digital signal to a 2 channel analog output.
- Converts and downmixes Dolby® Digital and DTS to stereo audio
- Sample rate: up to 96kHz
- Bit rate: 24bit S/PDIF compressed and uncompressed bit stream
- Input: one (1) Digital Coax (S/PDIF), one (1) Digital Optical (TOSlink)
- Output: two (2) RCA - color coded
- Switch for selecting between S/PDIF and TOSlink inputs
- Digital Optical (TOSlink) cable included
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 2.25" x 1" (61 x 57 x 25mm)
- Weight: 1lb / 0.45kg
- Manufacturers warranty: 2 years
- Velcro pads included for ease of installation
- Power supply: 110-240V / 5V DC 0.5A with interchageable blades
- Order information: 500088