The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab Audio Zone Amplifier is a Class D digital amplifier that allows one (1) analog source to be distributed to a pair of 20W per channel stereo speakers within a zone. The Audio Zone Amplifier can be cascaded infinitely across multiple zones to give a multi-room audio solution.
The Audio Zone Amplifier features two (2) stereo analog audio input lines, microphone input with 48V phantom supply, and two (2) 20W, 4-ohm speaker outputs or one (1) 40W, 8-ohm speaker output.
Volume and source control via the front push buttons, or via IR using the optional IR Sensor & Handheld Remote Control Kit (500216-IR).
- Two Analog Stereo Audio Inputs
- Microphone input with 48V phantom supply
- 20W per channel into 4-ohm
- Cascadable to further amplifiers
- Compatible with MuxLab Hi-Fi Audio Baluns and Audio Matrix Switch
- Volume control
- Ground loop isolation
- Controllable via pushbuttons, RS232 and optional IR