The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The Audio-Video Distribution Hub allows up to two baseband composite or one S-video signals and up to two audio signals to be distributed to up to eight (8) destinations via twisted pair (UTP) cable for more cost-effective and versatile cabling. When used in conjunction with MuxLab’s baluns, the Audio-Video Hub provides a smart, fast and cost-effective means of connecting multiple displays to a single source. Ideal for classrooms, lecture halls, auditoriums, retail kiosks, video information displays, on-line advertising, tradeshows, hotel and convention centers, airline information systems. Euro version model 500201.
- Can distribute audio-video to eight (8) displays
- Cascadable up to 64 displays via Looping Output
- Composite video up to 2200 feet (670m) in color via Cat 5 twisted pair
- S-Video up to 1000 feet (300m) in color via Cat 5 twisted pair
- Supports up to 2 video and 2 audio channels
- Pin-compatible with baluns 500000, 500009, 500001, 500012, 500016, 500017
- Supports NTSC and PAL
- Euro version model 500201