The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller is a Linux-based PC that allows users to control hub-installed MuxLab products via an Ethernet Web interface.
When installed on a local area network (LAN), the MuxLab Network Controller will scan the LAN for connected MuxLab products allowing the user to configure and control these products through an Ethernet Web interface.
- Centralizes control of all MuxLab products within a system
- Provides a web interface to manage & control MuxLab products
- Provides a mobile web interface for smartphones and tablets
- Provides control APIs (IP & RS-232) for third party control integration
- Supports I/O presets to be configured
- Serves as a base platform to develop automation control applications
- Supports Software upgrades