The MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller is a Linux-based PC that allows users to control hub-installed MuxLab products via an Ethernet Web interface.
When installed on a local area network (LAN), the MuxLab Network Controller will scan the LAN for connected MuxLab products allowing the user to configure and control these products through an Ethernet Web interface.
Ethernet Switch Support Documents:
- Centralizes control of all MuxLab products within a system
- Provides a web interface to manage & control MuxLab products
- Provides a mobile web interface for smartphones and tablets
- Provides control APIs (IP & RS-232) for third party control integration
- Supports I/O presets to be configured
- Serves as a base platform to develop automation control applications
- Supports Software upgrades