The Active VGA Balun II Kit allows VGA or component video to be transmitted via cost-efficient unshielded copper twisted cable in a point-to-point configuration. The product supports remote power pass-thru and is DDC compliant with all “plug-and-play” laptops, PCs and displays. The product supports up to 1920 x 1440 pixels and 1080p resolution and features manual gain adjustment and local monitor output for added versatility. Applications include; Digital signage, residential, boardroom, classroom, medical imaging video systems. The 500140 includes 1 transmitter, 1 receiver and 2 power supplies. The 500142 includes 1 receiver. The 500144 is a power supply for the 500142 if extended distance beyond 150 ft is required.
- Up to 600 ft (180m) via Cat5e/6 @ 1920 x 1440
- Up to 600 ft (180m) via Cat5e/6 @ 1080p
- Remote power pass-thru up to 150 ft (46m)
- DDC1/DDC2 (Plug-and-Play) Compliant
- Manual gain compensation
- Local monitor output
- 500140 (Kit), 500141 (Tx), 500142 (Rx), 500144 (PSU 12VDC)