The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The VGA Balun allows one (1) VGA video channel to be connected via four (4) twisted pairs. Used in pairs, the VGA Balun is used in home or commercial applications as a smart, fast and cost-effective means of connecting VGA displays and projectors using twisted pair instead of coax cable. Ideal for classrooms, lecture halls, auditoriums, retail kiosks, video information displays, on-line advertising, tradeshows, hotel and convention centers, mobile presentations, collaborative viewing.
CAT5E/6 SHIELDED TWISTED PAIR CABLE (STP) IS REQUIRED
In case Cat5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable (UTP) is used, please order instead;
- VGA Balun II: 500040/41/42/43
- VGA Balun II Kit: 500040-42-PK
- VGA Wall Balun II: 500041-WP-US/43-WP-US/41-WP-UK/43-WP-UK
- Up to 350 feet (106m) via Cat 5 twisted pair @ 800x600 resolution**
- Supports up to 1280x1024 pixels*
- Works with desktop PCs, CRT monitors, laptops, multimedia projectors, plasma displays, flat panel multimedia displays**
- One (1) VGA connector (PC-side:500010, Monitor Side:500011 or 500014)
- RJ45 for twisted pair