The Active Component Video Balun Kit allows component video, analog stereo audio and/or digital audio, and one IR-emitter signal to be transmitted via a cost-effective unshielded copper twisted cable in a point-to-point configuration. The product supports simultaneous stereo audio and digital audio transmission. The product provides an IR-emitter pass-through connectivity, supports up to 1080p resolution, and features manual brightness and sharpness adjustments. Applications include digital signage, residential, boardroom, classroom, and home theatre video systems.
- Up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5E/6 @ 480i/p
- Up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat5E/6 @ 1080p
- Supports simultaneous stereo and digital audio
- IR-Emitter pass-through
- Manual brightness compensation
- Manual sharpness compensation
- Ground Loop isolation