The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab Stereo Hi-Fi Wall-Plate Balun (500028-WP-US) allows an unbalanced line-level Hi-Fi stereo analog audio to be transmitted via single Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point connection to distances of up to 3,250ft / 1km.
The product is designed for audio applications where full-range, hi-fidelity audio frequency response is required.
Used in pairs, the Stereo Hi-Fi Balun can be used with the 500028 (male RCA connectors) or the 500028-F (female RCA connectors). Compatible with Decora™ face plates.
Extend stereo Hi-Fi audio signal distances up to 3,250ft / 1km via single Cat5e/6
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (over distance range)
- Color coded RCA connectors (female sockets)
- Dimensions: 4.1" x 1.8" x 1.44" (104 x 46 x 37mm)
- Backbox requirements: minimum 1.6" (40mm) depth, Decora™
- Weight: 4.1oz / 0.115kg
- This product features MuxLab's Limited Lifetime Warranty - see website for more information
- Compatible with MuxLab parts: 500028/F/WP-UK, 500033/WP-UK, 500210, 500219
- Order information: 500028-WP-US (sold individually - used in pairs)