The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab Stereo Hi-Fi Balun Kit (500028-2PK) allows an unbalanced line-level Hi-Fi stereo analog audio signal to be transmitted via single Cat5e/6 cable in a point-to-point connection to distances of up to 3,250ft / 1km.
The product is designed for audio applications where full-range, hi-fidelity audio frequency response is required.
2-Pack Balun Kit
- Extend stereo Hi-Fi audio signal distances up to 3,250ft / 1km via single Cat5e/6
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (over distance range)
- Color coded RCA cable leads (male plugs)
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 2.25" x 1" (61 x 57 x 25mm) plus dual 6" (152mm) leads to RCA connectors
- Weight: 3.1oz / 0.089kg
- This product features MuxLab's Limited Lifetime Warranty - see website for more information
- Compatible with MuxLab parts: 500028-F/WP-US/WP-UK, 500033/WP-US/WP-UK, 500210, 500219
- Available individually - part no: 500028
- Order information: 500028-2PK