The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The S-Video / Audio GLI Balun (500018) allows one S-Video channel plus one stereo audio channel to be transmitted via Cat5e/6 cable and features Ground Loop Isolation (GLI) to help eliminate “hum” bars. Only one 500018 is required per connection and may be used in conjunction with the 500016, 500017, 500038 and 500200. The S-Video / Audio GLI Balun is recommended where ground loop issues are present and may be applied in applications such as residential, classroom and boardroom AV systems.
- Up to 1,000 feet (305m) via Cat5e/6 UTP
- Stereo audio up to 3,250 ft (990m)
- Ground Loop Isolation (GLI)
- Helps eliminate "hum bars"
- Only one required per connection
- Works with standard MuxLab S-Video baluns
- Includes 6" dual RCA jumper cable