The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The Component Video/Stereo Audio Balun (500058) allows one component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one (1) Stereo Audio channel to be transmitted via one (1) Cat5E/6 twisted pair cable for more cost-efficient cabling. The product features Ground Loop Coupling (GLC) to help eliminate “hum” bars. Used in pairs, the Component Video/Stereo Audio Balun supports high-definition resolution and true left/right stereo audio for hi-fidelity commercial and residential AV applications.
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via one Cat5/6*
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat5/6*
- Supports true Hi-Fi left/right analog stereo audio
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
- Ground Loop Coupling (GLC) - US Patent pending
- Includes 2 x model 500058