The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The Component Video/Digital Audio Balun allows one component video (YPbPr or RGB) signal and one Digital Audio signal to be transmitted via cost-effective unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable in a point-to-point configuration. Used in pairs, the Component-Digital Balun supports 480i/p, 720p and 1080i/p video formats for hi-definition (HDTV) video applications.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Moulded color-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports digital audio on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
- Includes 2 x model 500050