The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The Component Video Hub allows one (1) full component video (YPbPr/RGB) source and one (1) digital or analog audio video source to be distributed up to eight (8) or sixteen (16) destinations depending on the model for more cost-efficient cabling. The 500250 supports up to eight (8) ports. The 500252 supports up to sixteen (16) ports. Applications include; digital signage, boardroom systems, multi-room systems, classroom training, retail systems.
- Modular RJ45 on input and output
- Cascadable to up to levels.
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Supports digital or combined L/R analog audio channel on fourth twisted pair
- Integrates seamlessly with MuxLab VideoEase baluns.