The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The MuxLab Analog Audio Balun (500019) allows any unbalanced audio signal to be transmitted via a single Cat5e/6 to distances of up to 5,000ft / 1.5km. Used in pairs, the Audio Balun eliminates costly and bulky coax cable, allowing consumer and commercial audio equipment to be connected using standard premises wiring techniques.
One or two pairs of baluns are required depending on whether the application is for mono or stereo audio. The Audio Balun features screw terminals for ease of installation and reliable connectivity. Also compatible with MuxLab audio baluns: 500028 and 500033 where stereo audio is required.
- Extend audio signal distances up to 5,000ft / 1.5km via single Cat5e/6
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 20kHz (up to 1,000ft / 305m); 100Hz to 20kHz (to max distance)
- Gold plated RCA male connector
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 0.62" x 0.62" (58 x 16 x 16mm)
- Weight: 1.5oz / 0.043kg
- This product features MuxLab's Limited Lifetime Warranty - see website for more information
- Compatible with MuxLab parts: 500028/F/WP-US/WP-UK, 500033/WP-US/WP-UK
- Order information: 500019 (sold individually - used in pairs)
- US Design Patent: # D495,320