The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The Active VGA/Audio Balun Kit (500145) allows VGA and stereo or digital audio to be transmitted via cost-efficient unshielded copper twisted cable in a point-to-point configuration. The product also supports RS232 and is DDC compliant.
- Up to 600 ft (180m) via Cat5e/6 @ 1920 x 1200
- Supports analog stereo or digital audio
- Supports RS232 or IR control
- DDC1/DDC2 (Plug-and-Play) Compliant
- Brightness, sharpness and skew adjustments
- Local VGA/Audio monitor output
- Ground loop isolation