The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The Video Wall over IP Extender Kit with PoE allows HDMI equipment to be connected to create a Video Wall of a user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100’s of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one receiver for each display in the array.
The transmitter unit is connected using a LAN switch (PoE or non-PoE), with maximum distances of 330ft (100m) of Cat5e/6 cable between equipment.
Set-up and configuration of the video wall function is carried out using the MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller (500811) – sold separately.
- Digital signage
- Control room applications
- Medical imagery
- Hospitality / entertainment displays
Note: This device supports PoE (PD), and is intended to be powered via a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. If a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch is unavailable, then the power supply (500992) may be purchased separately.
- Configure a Video Wall array with 100's of displays, depending on network bandwidth
- HDMI 1.3
- Supports up to 1080p resolutions
- Visually lossless video (1 frame latency)
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Transmission up to 390ft (120m) between one (1) TX and one (1) RX when no LAN switch is used in a point-to-point scenario
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- PoE powered
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)
- Receivers also sold individually (500754-RX)