The software allows MuxLab’s HDMI over IP encoders to be routed to MuxLab’s HDMI over IP decoders, thereby enabling a virtual matrix switch to be set up between multiple HDMI sources and HDMI displays via an Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
The Video Wall 4K over IP PoE Extender Kit allows HDMI equipment supporting up to 4K @ 30Hz or 1080p at 60Hz resolution to be connected and extended to create a Video Wall of user configurable size (X by Y) supporting 100’s of screens, depending on network bandwidth, utilizing one Receiver for each display in the array. Each Transmitter (500759-TX) and Receiver (500759-RX) can be connected via Cat5e/6 cable up to 330ft (100m) from an Ethernet Switch. The Transmitters and Receivers support PoE (PD) and may be powered by a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. The kit comes with one (1) Transmitter and one (1) Receiver. The IR Emitter and IR Sensor, if required, may be purchased separately for IR based remote control applications.
The MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) is available to simplify configuration and control and allows for third party smartphone and tablet management.
Note: This device supports PoE (PD), and is intended to be powered via a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch. If a PoE (PSE) Ethernet Switch is unavailable, then the power supply (500993) may be purchased separately.
- Configure a Video Wall array with 100’s of displays, depending on network bandwidth
- Supports up to 4K @ 30Hz and 1080p @ 60Hz
- Visually lossless video (1 frame latency)
- Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Supports audio insert (TX) & audio extract (RX)
- Supports RS232 and IR transmission for remote control
- PoE powered
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)